Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hey beautiful


There's no-one quite as gorgeous as the person who is healthy, fit and optimistic. By healthy I mean someone who eats well and has consistently good habits (I don't mean someone who can resist cake and champagne); by fit I mean enjoys some kind of exercise most days of the week (I don't mean can do 50 push-ups on one hand while singing Rude Boy); and by optimistic I mean someone who has control of their life, takes the good with the bad and sails on in the direction they want (not someone who's deliriously happy/giddy).

This is the person I'm trying to be... everyday. Some days it takes effort and others it fits easily, but I like being at a stage in my life where perfection isn't the answer. A good attitude, a great lunch and a long walk in the park can turn any day into a bit of magic. And a chocolate brownie doesn't hurt either.

No comments:

Post a Comment