Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bliss on a bun


I'm feeling fresh today, and I like it. Routine is something that sinks in to your surrounds quite easily when you work from home, but I've discovered ways to make the days feel alive, recharging my brain...

I firstly have a four day weekend and a visit from a gorgeous friend from Germany to thank. Nothing like sunny picnics with hubby, long lunches with family and big girlie catch-ups over pancakes with an amazing friend to awaken the spirit. I've also re-arranged my office, something that I cannot possibly do without clearing out every nook and cranny. The rubbish and recycling bins were very full last week! So my desk is closer to the window (which I can't do in summer, natch) and my magazines, books and thousands of note pads are so delightfully neat. Mmmm. Soothing.

I've also bought new books to read (am so far in love with Mama Mia), tried new recipes (I even made hot cross buns! Check me out!) and booked a week away in the country with hubby. Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment