Wednesday, May 26, 2010

J'adore skincare


My skin has been on a rollercoaster the last few months. I have pregnancy to blame for the most part, but then there's the change in seasons and my lack of consistency in the skincare I use. The worst moment was the morning after covering my face in rose hip oil because it felt dry. Let's just say it wasn't dry in the morning, and there were about ten new pimples to prove the point. I don't blame the oil, I should have known that I'm producing pur-lenty of oil just being pregnant!

Everything has calmed down nicely since I started my latest routine. It's natural, gentle, and has woken my skin up from it's oily nightmare. I start the morning with Natio Ageless Dual Action Cleanser and Exfoliator or Trilogy Very Gentle Cleansing Cream (I alternate between the two). Then I give myself a nice dollop of Natio Ageless Daily Moisturiser UV Protection SPF 30+ which smells and feels sublime.

During the day I'm still obsessed with JW Organics Phyto-Mineral Rose Facial Mist, as in, I can't be far from it for long! At night I cleanse with Soto Facial Cleanser, tone with Soto Clarifying Toner (I need it as I have blackheads, but it's so easy going) and moisturise with Yes To Carrots C Through The Night Moisturizing Cream.

Even after a week of the harshest cold, my skin looks and feels healthy... except for the odd breakout along my jaw, but that's all thanks to my crazy hormones! Yikes!

(All Natio products are available May 31st...)

No comments:

Post a Comment