Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bludge me happy


It's a few days before Christmas and everyone I know is either bludging or frantically shopping, partying and working like mad. As I'm a bit clever, I'm assuming if you're scrolling through my fabulous bloggie you're in holiday mode and not breathing into a paper bag while queuing in the city.

So I thought I'd share my fave health blogs and sites on the interwebs so you can improve the quality of your bludge time..

* Info about toxins, chemicals, natural beauty, organic food, environmental stuff is on the Environmental Working Group's site, one of my absolute faves.
* Care2 satisfies most of my cravings... be it food, spirituality, great causes, beauty design.
* When I need some inspiration about living closer to the ground, especially nutrition and therapies, I head to Natural Health, a fab Aussie site.
* One of the few amazing newsletters I receive is from Daily Om
* I love this Aussie online shop... not such a glamorous name, but everything at Non-Toxic Life is good for you.
* Here's an interesting blog on exploring happiness... The Happiness Project
* When I want to sink my teeth into something geeky, I go for the science section of The Guardian paper, or NYTimes and Newsweek.

Enjoy my merry peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment