Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm not sorry


Someone once wrote a song about how hard it was for them to say sorry... sorry, for them, seemed to be the hardest word. HA! I wish! I use the word waaaaay to frequently and I've decided it's time to take action. It's now banished from my vocab until such time as it is necessary to use it.

Take last week... I went to the hairdresser and apologised for the state of my hair. Why? I'm thinking it's their job to turn my lifeless locks into shiny gorgeous waves of light. Next day I went for a massage (sounds a bit spoilt but this wasn't my average week amigos) and apologised for the mess my back was in. WHY? Aren't they pro's trained in the art of undoing a knotted back?

So I'm taking leave from the word, and will only use it if I upset someone. Like if I steal their donut. Mmm donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment