Monday, June 14, 2010

Sweet 'n' spicy


Hope you've all had a legendary long weekend. I have. Thanks for asking. Just topped of my day with a sensational banana milkshake. Normally I would make it with banana, milk and yoghurt, but today was a freaky day where yoghurt was missing and ice-cream was sitting pretty in the freezer. What's a (pregnant) gal to do? On top of that good stuff, I added a sprinkle of Herbie's Fragrant Sweet Spices, a little magic ingredient I'm beginning to crave. It contains Coriander Seed, Cassia, Cinnamon Quills, Nutmeg, Allspice, Ginger, Poppy seeds, Cloves, Cardamom and Rose Petals. Oh so lovely and delicious on porridge with apple and/or banana, in milkshakes, in cakes, with fruit and yoghurt for dessert or a snack, on toast with butter and a little brown sugar and all over ice cream. YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment