Friday, November 6, 2009

Candy for your skin


Gorgeous skin glows. There are many things you can do to achieve dewy, youthful cheeks - good diet, regular exfoliation, the perfect moisturiser - but my new favourite trick is the easiest of them all: the face mist. Some contain essential oils to perk you up or chill you out, a few are more hydrating that others, but all in all a face mist is a portable bottle of skin love every gal should have with her. I have one in the bathroom and one on my desk to spritz as regularly as a perfume pusher in a department store.

Be Genki is the range I heart the most - for lip balms, creams, and most defo the mist. Sam, the gorgeous owner of the company, is zen personified. She has four mists for $24 each: Sensuality, Serenity, Tranquility and Vitality. I also adore the new JW Organics range by Judith White. The Phyto-Mineral Rose Facial Mist smells like a bunch of roses - not a fake wannabe - and makes my skin feel delish. I'm also a fan of the Ole Henriksen range, especially the Balancing Cucumber Face Mist. There are so many good things in there and the smell is beyond perfect for the summer months.

Today I'm giving myself an early mark, we're heading south to stay with friends at their beach house. I can't wait to soak up the sea spray: the best face mist of them all! Happy weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment