Monday, February 1, 2010

See you poolside


Last Friday, hubby and I drove to our fave Bronte beach for a quick dip. I was so surprised at the perfect water temp that I'm vowing to go every week until winter. I love February, it's such a warm, stormy, crazy month. And I love thunderstorms. Oh yes. Almost as much as I love being seaside.

So if you're like me and you're getting into phase two of your summer loving, it's time for a new nail polish. That's right, nothing says hot days like a lick of pastel on your digits. And if you're as crazy as I am about Kit Cosmetics - they honestly have the best and most unique range of beauty imaginable - you'll be excited to hear they're creating four seriously limited nail polishes, one for each week of Feb. The first one, Poolside Party, goes on sale today, only online for one week... go here. I've even got the colour for you below - candy apple green at it's sweetest!!

Another reason to adore Feb...


No comments:

Post a Comment