Friday, October 16, 2009

Another day in paradise



Today was one of those strangely fuzzy days. I felt like I woke up in an afro and couldn't find which way was up to escape. So I settled into the fuzz, embraced it if you will. I caught up on some tasks that didn't require much communication between the cells and gave my dog a lot of scratches. According to plenty of friends updating their status on facebook today, they too were having an average day in paradise. Ah well, it's in the stars then.

Here's how I'm going to finish off my day of lethargy: homemade noodle soup, long smelly bath, quality ice-cream and a lengthy game of scrabble. But if you're not on the wagon like moi, you might just find yourself enjoying a few tasty cold vodkas instead. Have one for me x

No comments:

Post a Comment